By Travelzoo Staff
The Michelin Guide recommends Kristalbelli and says the modern Korean kitchen is "turning up the heat" with a "well-trained service team and very talented kitchen." For $89, regularly $146, two can sit down to dinner with drinks at this trendy Midtown spot.
Why we love it
- Save nearly $60 on dinner for 2 at this Michelin-recommended hot spot
- "Turning up the heat" in Midtown (Michelin Guide)
- Meat is prepared on smokeless crystal grills at each table
- This New York Times-praised restaurant is owned by Korean entertainment mogul J.Y. Park
July 22, 2013 - Oct. 8, 2013
8 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018
- The New York Times praises the setting and culinary outlook of this flashy restaurant owned by Korean entertainment mogul J.Y. Park. Serving upscale BBQ cooked on crystal grills, Kristalbelli seeks to not "rewrite the classics, only to refine them." Try these creations with this deal for a preset menu that includes:
- Two appetizers, with a choice of tofu salad, japchae, dumpling, gujeolpan, potato pancake or crab meat salad
- The Barbeque Sampler, grilled at your table with a selection of wagyu galbi, pork belly, duck or shrimp and unlimited side dishes
- Two desserts, with selections like housemade rice cake with vanilla ice cream, sorbet, homemade ice cream or orange chocolate ganache
- Two glasses of wine (up to $11 each), or apply the $22 credit toward a house-selected bottle
- Or for $29, regularly $56, two can enjoy drinks and appetizers in the lounge area.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Oct. 8, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms