By Travelzoo Staff
La Camelia features "full-flavored eats" in a fun atmosphere, says New York Magazine, and Zagat rates this West Village hot spot's cuisine "very good to excellent" (21). For $35, regularly $78, two can sit down to dinner and drinks.
Why we love it
- "You’ll want to taste your way through the entire menu” (Zagat)
- Given 4 stars from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Save more than 55% on dinner and drinks for 2
July 15, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
64 Downing St.
New York, NY 10014
- Peruse the menu filled with "creative comida" that "goes beyond the basics" (Zagat) and select:
- A shared appetizer, with choices like citrus shrimp ceviche or empanadas (up to $12)
- Two entrees, like grilled carne asada with mushroom ceviche or Yucatan style pork with blood orange chiltomate salsa
- Two glasses of wine, beers, margaritas or glasses of sangria (up to $9 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 18, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms