By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds the "classy" ambiance and "well-prepared" cuisine at Destino, where chef Mario Curko (of Rao's fame) prepares authentic Southern Italian fare. For $59, regularly $146, Travelzoo subscribers can savor dinner for two with drinks at this Midtown spot.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls Destino "classy" and praises its "well-prepared" Italian cuisine
- Save 60% on a 3-course dinner for 2 at this Midtown East restaurant
- Or for $115, bring a group of 4 to savor this same deal
- Destino gets 4.5 stars from more than 250 OpenTable reviewers
June 17, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
891 First Ave
New York, NY 10022
- The menu emphasizes traditional dishes made with fresh ingredients. With this Local Deal, select:
- Any two appetizers, such as seafood salad with shrimp, lobster and calamari or the house specialty meatballs
- Any two entrees, like veal Sorrentino with prosciutto and eggplant or red snapper with white wine and lemon
- Any two desserts, with selections like Italian cheesecake and homemade gelato
- Two glasses of wine, such as William Hill Cabernet Sauvignon or Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc
- Or for $115, regularly $292, take a group and enjoy the same deal for four people.
Don't skip the meatballs -- not only does New York Magazine call them "surprisingly light and airy," but Travelzoo subscribers told us they loved them, too.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Sept. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms