By Travelzoo Staff
A New York City landmark since 1941, Copacabana is "back to recapture the old magic" of a bygone era, says The New York Post, having previously hosted famous faces like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Jackie Gleason. For $59, regularly $165, two people can savor a three-course dinner with wine and club admission.
Why we love it
- Visit historic Copacabana in the Theater District and save over $100 on dinner for 2
- Includes 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from a special menu
- Accompany the meal with a bottle of Francis Ford Coppola red or white wine
- Also get admission for 2 to the club
- OpenTable users give Copacabana a 4-star rating
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
268 West 47th St.
New York, NY 10036
- Zagat praises the "spicy" Latin-American cuisine of this Theater District icon. With this Local Deal, order from a special menu that includes:
- Two appetizers, like bacon and almond dates, shrimp ceviche or manchego cheese empanadas
- Two entrees, like slow-roasted pork with red beans and garlic, spice-rubbed salmon filet with mango chutney or braised short rib with sweet plantains
- Two desserts, like flan, dulce de leche cheesecake or Cuban coffee mousse with mixed berry compote
- A bottle of Francis Ford Coppola Rosso or Pinot Grigio
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, May 31, through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. OpenTable reservations will not be accepted. Valid on Friday and Saturday only from 6-11 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 3 vouchers per table for groups of 6. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms