By Travelzoo Staff
Thalassa Restaurant in Tribeca offers "first-rate service and a beautiful, expansive Santorini-esque setting" and its Greek cuisine earns an "excellent" rating (24), according to Zagat. For $79, two can dine on a three-course meal with drinks at this OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner.
Why we love it
- Tantalize your tastebuds with flavors of the Mediterranean at Thalassa Restaurant
- Dinner for 2 includes 3 courses from an exclusive menu and welcome drinks
- Thalassa has won 2 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
- Zagat and The New York Times praise the cuisine and atmosphere of this Tribeca gem
May 8, 2013 - July 25, 2013
179 Franklin St.
New York, NY 10013
- "With exposed brick, lots of dark wood and vertical spaciousness, Thalassa has the feel of an elegant townhouse" says The New York Times. Settle down in this timeless space and select from an exclusive menu:
- Two welcome glasses of wine or beers or cocktails, like the Skinos Martini with Skinos Masitha, vodka, cucumber juice and muddled mint
- Two first courses, with options like Maine diver sea scallops, veal dolmas or charcoal-grilled octapodi with grilled macro greens
- Two second courses, like grilled Mediterranean branzino with lemon potatoes, red snapper filet or fire-roasted lamb chops with haricot vert
- Two desserts, with choices from Mastiha panna cotta, baklava or Greek sheep's milk yogurt martini with toasted walnuts and fresh fruit
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 9, through July 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms