By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers "love the cocktails," "delicious" Italian plates and "attentive staff" at Stecchino. For $29, regularly $67, two can start their day with brunch and cocktails at this Hell's Kitchen gem.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo guests call it "excellent" and "delicious"
- Get weekend brunch for less than $15 per person
- Includes unlimited mimosas, bloody marys and salty dogs
May 22, 2013 - Aug. 25, 2013
765 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10019
- Take a seat under the antique tin-molded ceiling and select any dish (up to $13.50 each) from chef Jose Hernandez's brunch menu, such as the crispy short rib hash, crab Benedict or Benedicto Sicilian. Lunch items including salads, signature burgers and mac and cheese are also available.
- Ninety-minute brunch seatings come with unlimited mimosas (including strawberry and peach) or well drinks, such as bloody marys and salty dogs.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, May 25 through Aug. 25, 2013. Reservations are required. Call during business hours to make a reservation. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms