By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine hails Oficina Latina a Critics' Pick, saying "this refreshingly casual Pan-Latin restaurant deals in eclectic regional small plates." For $69, regularly $163, two can sit down to a dinner with drinks at this SoHo hot spot.
Why we love it
- Linger over a Latin dinner for 2 at Oficina Latina in SoHo
- A "refreshingly casual Pan-Latin restaurant" says New York Magazine
- Includes chips and guacamole, an appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 desserts and 2 drinks
- New York Magazine names this spot a Critics' Pick
May 19, 2013 - Aug. 20, 2013
24 Prince St.
New York, NY 10012
- Oficina Latina offers food and drink that recreate the stops along the Pan American highway. Snag a seat at the restaurant's long bar or a table and enjoy from an exclusive menu:
- An order of guacamole and chips to be shared among the table
- An appetizer, like fish ceviche with yucca chips, grilled octopus or chicken tostados
- Two entrees, choices include crispy soft shell crab, jalapeno-crusted tilapia or grilled calamari with stuffed tomato
- Two desserts, like orange tres leches or chocolate ganache with smoked chipotle
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails (up to $15 each) -- the $30 drink credit can also be applied toward the purchase of a bottle of wine
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through August 20, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms