By Travelzoo Staff
Hotel Chantelle is ready "to whisk you and your date away from the LES and deposit you somewhere in Paris circa 1940," says UrbanDaddy. To boot, the cocktail list "features modern twists on old-school classics" (New York Magazine). For $39, regularly $86, two can savor cocktails and appetizers.
Why we love it
- Spend a summer evening on the rooftop at Hotel Chantelle
- 2 can share 2 appetizers and 4 drinks
- The cocktail list "features modern twists on old-school classics" (New York Magazine)
- Visit on Thursday or Friday and see a burlesque show
June 6, 2013 - Dec. 7, 2013
92 Ludlow St.
New York, NY 10002
- With this deal, get two appetizers from the menu, like French dip dumplings and rock shrimp tempura (up to $15 each). Pair them with four cocktails, such as The Moscow Mule (Russian Standard vodka, ginger beer and lemon) or Mint Blues (Bacardi light rum, fresh mint and blueberries), glasses of wine or beers (up to $14 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, June 7, through Dec. 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations can be made for seatings from 6-11 p.m. any day of the week. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the full retail value of the check. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms