By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says the “impressive decor sets the stage for delectable modern Japanese fine dining at these Tribeca–Midtown East stunners," and New York Magazine hails MEGU a Critics' Pick. For $69, regularly $134, two can savor a three-course dinner with drinks.
Why we love it
- Slip into a little black dress and spend a luxurious evening at MEGU
- For $69, 2 can sit down to a 3-course dinner with drinks
- This saves on the restaurant's three-course prix-fixe menu -- reg. $50 per person for food only
- Zagat calls it a "stunner" with "impressive" decor
- Use this deal at the Tribeca or Midtown locations
- Try the 4-course Omakase or Osusume menu for $119, or taste the 7-course menu for $159
April 28, 2013 - July 12, 2013
- New York Magazine praises the "distinctively magnificent food" presented with "staggering beauty." With this deal, choose from a preselected menu with options like:
- Two appetizers, with a choice of crispy Okaki asparagus, madai Oriental salad, crispy Kanzuri shrimp, Hijiki Seaweed Tofu Salad
- Two entrees, with selections like Gindara cod, yuzu miso, five-piece sushi & roll, Kobe beef Ishiyaki, Agedashi tofu with mushrooms
- Two desserts, like the green tea crepe, fondant chocolate, yuzu creme brulee or the seasonal fruit plate
- Two drinks (up to $17 each). Drink credit ($34) can also be applied toward the purchase of a bottle of wine.
- For $119, two can select the four-course Omakase or Osusume menus or choose the seven-course menu for $159.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 29, through July 12, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for dinner after 6 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms