By Travelzoo Staff
Praising its cozy and artsy vibe, New York Magazine names Camaje Bistro & Lounge a Critics' Pick, saying it "takes its nouvelle bistro food seriously." For $25, regularly $56, two can relax over weekend brunch at this intimate Greenwich Village spot that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (23).
Why we love it
- Camaje Bistro in Greenwich Village is a New York Mag Critics' Pick
- Zagat praises its "beautifully presented Franco-American fare"
- For $25, 2 can share weekend brunch with 2 cocktails each
- Get this same deal for 4 people for $48
April 30, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Camaje Bistro & Lounge
85 MacDougal St.
New York, NY 10012
- With this Local Deal, take a seat at one of Camaje's 12 tables, peruse the French-influenced menu and select:
- Two brunch entrees, such as spinach and gruyere crepes or French toast made with Balthazar brioche
- Two mimosas, kir royales or glasses of prosecco per person
- Or bring a group and save even more: This deal is available for four people for $48 (regularly $112).
Camaje's windows open up to the street in nice weather, so use this deal to take advantage of the spring sunshine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, May 4, through June 30, 2013. Brunch is served from noon-4 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Online reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends; not valid on Mother's Day. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms