By Travelzoo Staff
Tuck into Lura's "expansive-yet-cozy underground dining den," an intimate venue that "encourages neighborly hanging out" says Zagat. With this Local Deal for $30, Travelzoo subscribers get $60 to use toward anything on the menu of this Upper West Side retreat.
Why we love it
- Escape the bustle of the busy street and head underground for a dinner at Lura
- 2 people can order $60 worth of any food and drink
- Order Mediterranean-inspired items like shrimp saganaki, braised lamb shank or house-made hummus
- Listen to live music every Thursday night starting at 8:30 p.m.
March 20, 2013 - July 21, 2013
949 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10025
- Step into the dimly lit interior that Zagat praises for its rustic elements "dominated by reclaimed wood and rubble-foundation walls." With $60 to spend, peruse the menu and order options like:
- A shared small plate, like mixed olives with stuffed mushrooms and Merguez sausage or poached pears with prosciutto and goat cheese
- Two entrees, with choices like seared salmon with fingerling potatoes and braised leeks or risotto with mushrooms, zucchini, mozzarella and mint
- Two glasses of red or white wine, with selections like Folonari Chianti Italy or Principato Pinot Grigio Italy
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 22, through July 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms