By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says eating at Pasha New York is "like being magically transported to the Bosphorus" and praises the cuisine at this "Turkish staple," giving it a "very good to excellent" (21) rating. For $35, regularly $78, two can savor brunch with drinks at this two-time OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner.
Why we love it
- NY Mag says Pasha serves “Turkish cuisine…that would please the most exacting sultan”
- This brunch for 2 on the UWS is less than $20 per person
- The menu features entrees like Turkish scrammbled eggs and chicken skewers
- Select 2 entrees or 4 appetizers as well as 4 drinks like mimosas or bloody marys
- Or for $69, make it a group outing and reserve a table for 4
March 6, 2013 - June 2, 2013
Pasha New York
70 West 71st St.
New York, NY 10023
- Sit down at this Upper West Side gem and select from the menu:
- Any two entrees from the lunch or brunch menu or four appetizers, like Turkish scrambled eggs with tomatoes and scallions; seasoned chicken skewers with rice; or stuffed grape leaves with pine nuts, currants and mint (excludes the yogurt kebab)
- Four mimosas, bloody marys, glasses of wine or beers
- For $69, regularly $156, make it a group outing with a deal for four people with four brunch or lunch entrees (or eight appetizers) and eight mimosas, bloody marys, glasses of wine or beers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 9, through June 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms