By Travelzoo Staff
Novecento Bistro Argentino has its namesake country covered: Metromix
calls it a "charming Argentine spot"; Gayot
says "the food is authentically Argentinian
"; and New York Magazine
says the vibe mirrors Buenos Aires -- "chaotic, casual and exhilarating." See how lower Manhattan can feel like this festive South American country with brunch and cocktails for two for $39, regularly $79.
Why we love it
- Novecento in lower Manhattan is "authentically Argentinian," says Gayot
- This brunch for 2 includes fruit plates, 2 entrees, coffee and cocktails for $39
- New York Magazine says the restaurant's vibe feels like Buenos Aires: "chaotic, casual and exhilarating"
- This deal is good until mid-September, perfect for enjoying the Zagat-praised open-air storefront
March 14, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
Novecento Bistro Argentino
343 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
- Zagat rates the cuisine "very good to to excellent" (21). The publication added that Novecento is "hard to beat in summer when the entire front opens up" -- great timing as the warm months approach. This offer is valid into September. Take your pick of entrees and drinks:
- Two seasonal fruit plates
- Two entrees, such as huevos rancheros, the create-your-own omelet or eggs Novecento with a toasted English muffin, poached eggs, grilled skirt steak and hollandaise sauce
- Two coffee drinks: espresso, cappuccino, cappuccino Argentino, latte, American coffee or hot tea
- Two cocktails: mimosa, bloody mary, bellini or red or white sangria
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 18, through Sept. 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Brunch is served daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for brunch dine-in only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms