By Travelzoo Staff
"If there ever were an ideal dining spot for the international jet-setter, Bice would be it," says New York Magazine, and Zagat praises this Midtown standby's "lively" vibe and rates its classic Italian cuisine "very good to excellent" (22). For $99, regularly $225, two can savor a three-course dinner with wine.
Why we love it
- Spend a glamorous night at Bice over a 3-course Italian dinner with wine
- For $99, this deal for 2 includes 2 antipasti, primi piatti and entrees
- Accompany your meal with a bottle of red, sparkling or white wine
- Bice earns praise from The New York Times, New York Magazine and Zagat
March 6, 2013 - June 12, 2013
7 E 54th St.
New York, NY 10022
- Dine at what The New York Times calls one of "the handsomest Italian restaurants in town" and order from the menu:
- Two antipasti, with choices like beef carpaccio with Parmesan cheese or beet salad with pears and aged ricotta from Campania (up to $22 each)
- Two primi piatti (pasta dishes), like veal and spinach ravioli with Champagne mushroom sauce or penne arrabbiata with spicy tomatoes (up to $27 each)
- Two secondi (entrees), like grilled Mediterranean sea bass with balsamic truffle vinaigrette and chicken scaloppini with mushrooms and vegetables in marsala wine sauce (up to $41 each)
- A bottle of wine, with a choice of Ruffino Prosecco, Friulo Grave Pinot Grigio or Edna Valley Merlot (up to $45)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday March 7 through June 12, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit of 4 vouchers per table. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms