By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds the “excellent French-accented Americana” at Alison Eighteen, restauranteur Alison Price Becker’s “reincarnation” of Alison on Dominick, which “summed up its era’s suave metropolitan ideal of a date-night restaurant,” according to The New York Times.
Why we love it
- Dinner for 2 at Alison Eighteen, which The New York Times praises for its food and atmosphere
- Zagat applauds the cuisine as "excellent" (23)
- Includes 1 appetizer, 2 main courses, a cookie platter and dessert to share (reg. up to $140)
- Also includes cocktails for 2
- Or come for happy hour: Get 2 drinks and a charcuterie platter for $25 (reg. $56)
- 2 vouchers can be used per table --a perfect double date
Feb. 27, 2013 - May 18, 2013
15 West 18th St.
New York, NY 10011
- For $75, regularly $139, Travelzoo subscribers can select dishes from the seasonal menu at this sophisticated Flatiron jewel that garners praise from The Wall Street Journal and New York Magazine.
- This Local Deal for two people includes:
- Two welcome cocktails or glasses of wine, like mulled wine or the Winters Rush with whiskey, lemon, honey and ginger
- One appetizer to share (up to $17), such as roast quail with shaved Brussels sprouts and white beans
- Two entrees (up to $34 each), like Maine sea scallops with parsnip or spit-roasted chicken, which The New York Times says "tastes the way a rotisserie chicken should"
- A cookie plate and a dessert, such as maple butterscotch pudding with pecan brittle and sweet potato financier
- Or opt for something lighter: For $25, regularly $52, two people can each sip a cocktail while sharing a cheese and salumi plate between 4:30-6:30 p.m. any day of the week.
- Note: The rack of lamb and grilled sirloin entrees may be purchased for an additional $7 per item.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 28 through May 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. The dinner deal is valid any day of the week after 5:45 p.m; the wine and cheese deal is valid any day of the week from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Valentine's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms