By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds the "simply scrumptious" fare at Padre Figlio in Midtown and rates it "very good to excellent" (25). For $59, regularly $147, Travelzoo subscribers can taste their modern Italian cuisine, like the thick cut veal chop that New York Magazine calls "flawless."
Why we love it
- For $59, receive dinner for 2 at Padre Figlio in Midtown
- Regularly $147, this deal includes 2 appetizers, entrees, desserts and cappuccinos from an exclusive menu
- Zagat praises the "simply scrumptious" Italian cuisine (25) and "welcoming vibe"
- New York Magazine raves about its "flawless" fare and "mythic" gelati
- For $89, get $150 toward anything on the regular menu
Feb. 25, 2013 - June 29, 2013
310 East 44th St.
New York, NY 10017
- This deal from a special three-course menu includes:
- Two appetizers, such as smoked salmon carpaccio
- Two entrees, including chateaubriand for two
- Two desserts, such as gelato or tiramisu
- Two coffee drinks
- Or, for $89, get $150 to spend toward anything on the regular menu, such as Chilean sea bass and filet mignon.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, Feb. 27, through June 30, 2013. Closed on Sundays. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; additional 2 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit of 5 vouchers per table. A 20% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms