By Travelzoo Staff
Built on the former site of New York City's water supply, Croton Reservoir Tavern is now a "neighborhood hangout" with a "homey atmosphere," says Zagat. For $29, two can have brunch with drinks at this intimate gem that New York Magazine praises for its "stately decor."
Why we love it
- Visit Croton Reservoir Tavern near Bryant Park for a weekend brunch for 2
- Zagat and New York Magazine praise the cozy vibe and New American cuisine
- For $29, order 2 brunch entrees and 4 drinks
- Select menu options like Italian eggs Benedict or a crab meat frittata
- Get the same deal for 4 people for $55 (reg. $144)
March 3, 2013 - July 7, 2013
Croton Reservoir Tavern
108 W. 40th St.
New York, NY 10018
- Grab a seat at the 50-foot oak bar or settle into a leather banquette with this Local Deal for:
- Two entrees, such as crab and arugula frittata with lump crab meat and crimini mushrooms; steak and egg ranchero; or the breakfast burger with a grilled 8-ounce Angus patty (up to $18 each)
- Four drinks, with a choice of bloody marys, Bellinis, mimosas, screwdrivers or melontinis (up to $9 each)
- Get a group of four together and receive four entrees and eight drinks for $55, regularly $144.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 9, through July 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms