By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times
awards Salaam Bombay two stars, praising its "fresh, fragrant, precisely seasoned regional dishes," and New York Magazine says that visitors "will be charmed by Salaam Bombay's upscale yet relaxed atmosphere
." With this Local Deal for $30, get $60 worth of any food items on the regular menu, rated "very good to excellent" by Zagat (22).
Why we love it
- For $30, get $60 toward any food items at Salaam Bombay in Tribeca
- This is enough for 2 people to get an appetizer, 2 entrees and naan
- The New York Times awards its traditional Indian cuisine 2 stars
- New York Magazine likes the "upscale yet relaxed atmosphere"
Feb. 14, 2013 - April 14, 2013
319 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013
- This is enough for two people to get an appetizer, naan and two entrees, such as butter chicken or the tandoori lamb that New York Magazine calls "downright addictive."
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 31, through April 14, 2013. Not valid for lunch buffet. Not valid toward beverages. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms