By Travelzoo Staff
An intimate East Village spot, Winebar was named one of New York City's Best Wine Bars by CBS New York. For $25, plan an evening for two with $50 to spend toward anything on the menu that boasts "commendable vinos and surprisingly good Italian snacks" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- For $25, select $50 worth of food and drinks at Winebar in the East Village
- This is enough for 2 people to share a bottle of wine and dessert
- CBS New York named this cozy spot one of the best wine bars in the city
- Zagat and New York Magazine praise the extensive wine list and relaxing atmosphere
Feb. 12, 2013 - April 18, 2013
65 2nd Ave.
New York, NY 10003
- This is enough for two people to share a bottle ($30 and up) from the European-focused wine list and two desserts, such as risotto pudding or molten chocolate cake ($8 each) --a lovely date night.
- Or, soak up what New York Magazine calls the "wine-cellar-in-a-luxurious-Italian-villa mood" while unwinding over two glasses of wine ($8 and up) and flatbread with caramelized onions, mozzarella, ricotta, lamb sausage and thyme oil ($19).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 29, through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms