By Travelzoo Staff
Metromix likes the vibe of Brazil Brazil in Midtown West and calls attention to its "extensive menu of Brazilian specialties" and live Brazilian bossa nova music Tuesday-Sunday nights. For $69, experience a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two with wine, normally $154.
Why we love it
- For $69, savor a Brazilian steakhouse dinner for 2 at Brazil Brazil in Midtown West
- This deal includes 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts from a special menu, normally $154
- Guests will also share a bottle of wine or 4 caipirinhas
- Visit Tuesday-Sunday to listen to live Brazilian music while you dine
Feb. 6, 2013 - April 2, 2013
328 W. 46th St.
New York, NY 10036
- With this Local Deal, select your choice of Latin American specialties from an exclusive menu including:
- Two appetizers, like crispy fried yuca with sausage or shrimp ceviche
- Two entrees, such as blackened rib eye or picanha (traditional Brazilian top sirloin)
- Two desserts, such as Brazilian flan with caramel sauce or dolce de leche with Brazilian minas cheese
- A chef-selected bottle of wine or four caipirinhas or beers
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Feb. 7, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including but not limited to Feb. 14. 18% gratuity will be added to the total retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms