By Travelzoo Staff
Step out of the cold and cozy up at Euzkadi, an intimate East Village gem with a mid-century feel that Zagat calls a "local secret" and praises for its sultry vibe and Spanish cuisine. For $45, regularly $124, two can dine on a tapas dinner with drinks.
Why we love it
- Have Spanish tapas with drinks at the Michelin-recommended Euzkadi
- Select 5 tapas, 2 desserts, 2 coffees and 2 after-dinner drinks for $45
- Zagat praises the Spanish cuisine at this "local secret"
- New York Magazine named this East Village hot spot a Critics' Pick
- Dine to live flamenco guitar on Tuesday nights
Feb. 12, 2013 - Aug. 14, 2013
108 E 4th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Try dishes from the menu of "traditional and boldly flavored Basque cuisine," praised by New York Magazine, with this deal that includes:
- Any five tapas like piquillo peppers stuffed with spicy tuna tartare or roasted duck meatballs in a sofrito sauce (excludes the assorted meat and cheese platters)
- Any two desserts like the gateau Basque (soft almond cake filled with vanilla custard), flan or chocolate mousse
- Two coffees to accompany the meal
- Two after-dinner drinks with choices like port, sherry and dessert wine (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 15, through Aug. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit of 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. No substitutions to menu. A 20% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms