By Travelzoo Staff
UrbanDaddy praises Hotel Chantelle and says this "charming" hot spot is ready "to whisk you and your date away from the LES and deposit you somewhere in Paris circa 1940." To boot, the cocktail list "features modern twists on old-school classics" according to New York Magazine. For $39, two can linger in style with cocktails and appetizers, regularly $86.
Why we love it
- For $39, spend an evening at Hotel Chantelle on the Lower East Side
- This deal for 2 includes 2 appetizers and 4 drinks
- Zagat and New York Magazine praise the vibe of this Parisian-style hot spot
- Visit on Thursday or Friday evening and enjoy a burlesque show
Jan. 30, 2013 - April 10, 2013
92 Ludlow St.
(between Broom & Delancey St.)
New York, NY 10002
- With this deal, get any two appetizers from the menu, like truffled mac and cheese and mini pulled pork sliders; and four cocktails such as The Moscow Mule (Russian Standard vodka, ginger beer and lemon) or Mint Blues (Bacardi light rum, fresh mint and blueberries), glasses of wine or beers (up to $14 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan 31, through April 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations can be made for seatings from 6-11 p.m. any day of the week. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be automatically added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms