By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the North African- and French-infused cuisine at Nomad, calling it "flavorful" and "delicious." For $39, regularly $108, two can experience the cozy opulence of this New York Magazine Critics' Pick
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 can dine at Nomad in the East Village, regularly $108
- This deal includes an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Nomad is a New York Magazine Critics' Pick and is rated "very good" by Zagat
- In addition, receive 2 tickets to EastVille Comedy Club
Jan. 27, 2013 - April 18, 2013
78 Second Ave.
New York, NY 10003
- This Local Deal includes:
- Any appetizer from the menu, such as Moroccan mussels or Moorish chicken skewers
- Any two entrees, such as grilled yellowfin tuna with couscous or a sandwich with house-made sausages, called "plump torpedoes of lamby goodness" by The New York Times
- Two glasses of wine, such as Belterre Estate Pinot Noir
- Plus, receive two tickets to EastVille Comedy Club, also a New York Magazine Critics' Pick (regularly $20 each). Around the corner from Nomad, this club has hosted famous comedians including Sarah Silverman, Louis C.K. and Aziz Ansari. Tickets can be used at any time.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 28, through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms