By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine
describes the "absolutely contemporary" menu
of Italian fare at Cucina di Pesce as some of the best in the city, and praises its seafood as "mouthwateringly fresh." For $39, enjoy dinner for two at what the Village Voice calls a "cute little Italian spot," and also receive tickets to a show at EastVille Comedy Club next door.
Why we love it
- For $39, receive dinner for 2 with wine at Cucina di Pesce in the East Village, regularly $106
- Cucina di Pesce is a New York Magazine Critics' Pick
- Zagat calls the restaurant an "East Village old standby"
- This package also includes 2 tickets to EastVille Comedy Club next door, regularly $40
- EastVille has hosted famous comedians such as Sarah Silverman and Dave Attell
Jan. 21, 2013 - April 7, 2013
Cucina di Pesce
87 East 4th St.
New York, NY 10003
- Regularly $106, this experience includes:
- Two glasses of wine, up to $9 each
- One appetizer to share, such as grilled calamari with avocado and tomato
- Two entrees, including sea bass with sauteed fennel or grilled hanger steak in a red wine sauce (up to $19 each, excludes only the cioppino)
- Two tickets to EastVille Comedy Club, also a New York Magazine Critics' Pick, valid any night of the week
- Note: This deal is not valid on holidays, including but not limited to Valentine's Day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 22, through April 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms