By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the elegant French fare and old-fashioned bistro style of Chez Jacqueline in Greenwich Village, and New York Magazine likes the "steadfast charm" and "cozy romance" of the brick walls and flower-adorned windowsills. For $69 (reg. $163), two can linger over a three-course dinner with wine.
Why we love it
- Sit down to a French dinner for 2 with wine at Chez Jacqueline in Greenwich Village
- For $69, select 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- Pair your dinner with a bottle of red or white wine
- New York Magazine and Zagat like the French cuisine and cozy ambiance
Jan. 17, 2013 - April 21, 2013
72 MacDougal St.
New York, NY 10012
- With this deal, choose from anything on the menu:
- Any two appetizers, like mussels marinated in white wine or crab cakes
- Any two entrees, such as braised pork shoulder with garlic confit or grilled hangar steak with peppercorn
- Any two desserts, with selections like classic creme brulee or lemon tart with sorbet
- A bottle of red or white wine, such as 2010 Nicolas Reserve Pinot Grigio (Venice, Italy) or 2010 Domaine Violon (Cotes du Rhone) (up to $39)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 21, through April 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 5 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms