By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says "atmosphere is everything" at The Algonquin Hotel and calls The Round Table restaurant a slice of "literary history." Now, Travelzoo subscribers can partake in the celebrated story of this renowned property with brunch for two for $49, regularly $108.
Why we love it
- For $49, take a seat at The Round Table in the iconic Algonquin Hotel
- Brunch for 2 includes any entrees and drinks from the entire menu
- Zagat, New York Magazine and The New York Times all praise the venue's storied history
- Or for $89, regularly $160, sit down to dinner for 2 with drinks
Jan. 22, 2013 - May 5, 2013
The Round Table at The Algonquin Hotel
59 West 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
- "The walls still echo with the witty comments" of literary greats like Dorothy Parker, Robert Benchley, Alexander Woollcott and others who met daily at The Round Table through the 1920s. Enjoy both the ambiance and fare with this deal that includes:
- Any two entrees, like steak and eggs with spice-rubbed New York strip, vanilla bean French toast or eggs Benedict with potatoes
- Two glasses of red or white wine, beers or cocktails, like the elder flower martini with St. Germain, fresh lemon juice and Citroen vodka (up to $22 each)
- For $89 (reg. $160), two can savor dinner from an exclusive menu that includes two cups of soup, two Caesar salads or a shared appetizer (pork sliders or calamari); two entrees, with choices like salmon, beef tenderloin or linguini; and two glasses of house-selected red or white wine, cocktails or beers.
The fine print
Vouchers for the dinner deal can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 24, through May 5, 2013. The brunch voucher can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 26, through May 5, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Dinner deal is valid from 7:30 p.m. onward any day of the week. Brunch is served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Vouchers are valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms