By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat rates the Italian-influenced cuisine at Stecchino "very good to excellent" (24) and calls the drinks "delightfully different." Travelzoo subscribers can save more than $60 on dinner at this Hell's Kitchen gem.
Why we love it
- For $49, 2 people can save more than $60 on dinner at Stecchino in Hell's Kitchen
- This deal includes 2 salads and entrees plus a $48 wine or cocktail credit
- Zagat rates the Italian cuisine "excellent" (24) and calls the drinks "delightfully different"
- For $29, visit for weekend brunch for 2 with 2 entrees and unlimited mimosas
Jan. 31, 2013 - May 5, 2013
765 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10019
- With this Local Deal for two people, slide into a cozy leather banquette and select your choice of items from the regular menu, including:
- Two salads -- choose either the Americano or Caesar
- Any two entrees (up to $22), such as pan-roasted organic chicken with crispy rosemary potatoes or the salmon burger made with fresh organic salmon, chives and garlic
- Four glasses of wine, beer or cocktails, like the grapefruit margarita or Fruit of the Loom (pear vodka, muddled grapes, simple syrup and sauvignon blanc); or a $48 credit toward a bottle of wine
- Alternately, come for brunch and try the crab Benedict or Benedicto Sicilian, which the NY Daily News says are "the best anywhere." For $29, regularly $67, get brunch for two with two entrees and unlimited mimosas or well drinks during a 90-minute seating.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 5, through May 5, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per table. Reservations are required. Call during business hours (after 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday; after 11:30 a.m. Saturday-Sunday) to make a reservation. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms