By Travelzoo Staff
Taina Cafe, formerly Mamajuana Cafe, is home to chef Diane DiMeo, a winner on Food Network's "Chopped."
Sit down to dinner and drinks for two at the Midtown hot spot with this Local Deal for $59, regularly $132, and try items from the eclectic menu of Spanish and Caribbean flavors.
Why we love it
- Sit down to a 3-course dinner for 2 at Taina Cafe in Midtown
- Select 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- Pair your meal with 2 cocktails, glasses of wine or beers
- The cafe's eclectic menu was created by Executive Chef Diane DiMeo, a winner on Food Network's "Chopped"
Jan. 21, 2013 - April 21, 2013
134 E. 48th St.
New York, NY 10017
- This deal includes:
- Any two appetizers, like the house-made guacamole or sweet plantains stuffed with cod fish fricassee (up to $15 each; does not include cheese, charcuterie or samplers)
- Any two entrees, with options like brick-pressed Cornish hen with chorizo hash and mashed fried green plantains with shrimp
- Any two desserts, like flan or traditional tres leches cake
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine, like the house-made sangria
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 22, through April 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms