By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Metromix New York Chef of the Year in 2011, chef Julian Medina creates "delectable, inventive pan-Latin fare," according to Zagat. For $75, Travelzoo subscribers can savor his award-winning cuisine at Yerba Buena Perry.
Why we love it
- For $75, 2 can sit down for award-winning cuisine at Yerba Buena Perry
- Regularly $134, this dinner includes 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts plus 2 cocktails
- New York Magazine applauds the "fabulous" food and named the arepas the Best of New York
- Zagat rates the "inventive" Latino fare "very good to excellent" (24)
Jan. 20, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Yerba Buena Perry
1 Perry St.
New York, NY 10014
- Regularly $134, this Local Deal for two people includes your choice of items from the regular menu:
- Any two appetizers, such as butter-poached lobster salad
- Any two entrees (up to $29 each), including beef short ribs or suckling pig with sunchoke-black truffle puree (the black cod is an additional $5)
- Two desserts, like warm chocolate cake with berry salsa and dulce de leche ice cream
- Two cocktails or a $24 credit to be used toward a bottle of wine priced at $50 or more
- Or stop by for something lighter: For $39, regularly $82, two people can share two appetizers, like the pork belly arepas called the Best of New York by New York Magazine; plus four cocktails, such as The Sun-dia with Riazul tequila, St. Germain, watermelon, jalapeno cordial and lime.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 30, through April 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms