By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat buzzes about the "sexy vibe" of Duo Restaurant & Lounge and The Wall Street Journal calls this Murray Hill hot spot a "dazzling" stop on Madison Avenue. For $29, two can linger over weekend brunch with drinks, regularly $68.
Why we love it
- For $29, receive brunch for 2 people with drinks at Duo Restaurant & Lounge
- This deal includes 2 entrees from an exclusive menu and drinks, regularly $68
- For $79, savor a dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine and save more than 60%
- Zagat and The Wall Street Journal praise the sexy vibe of this Murray Hill hot spot
Dec. 3, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Duo Restaurant & Lounge
72 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10016
- Savor a New American brunch with this deal from an exclusive menu that includes:
- Two brunch entrees, like the classic eggs Benedict with herb-roasted potatoes; fontina biscuits and sausage gravy with poached egg and grilled honeycrisp apples; and the Duo cookies and cream French toast with crushed cookies (up to $15 each)
- Two bloody marys, screwdrivers or mimosas
- Two coffees or teas
- Or for $79, regularly $206, two receive dinner from an exclusive menu, including two appetizers, two entrees, a side dish and dessert to share. Select from options like organic free-range chicken breast with thyme-infused Madeira jus and Bordeaux-braised short rib. Dinner is accompanied by a bottle of red or white wine, selected by the sommelier.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 12-4 p.m. Please contact merchant about availability on Sunday. Dinner is available every day of the week. May buy unlimited vouchers as gifts for others. Limit of 1 voucher used per table. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends and special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms