By Travelzoo Staff
The New York Times named Triomphe one of the best restaurants in New York, praising its elegant menu that "abounds in small pleasures supported by big flavors."
Why we love it
- For $145, regularly $290, get a 6-course chef's tasting dinner with 6 wine pairings for 2
- Triomphe is a New York Magazine Critics' Pick and has been rated "very good to excellent" (24) by Zagat
- The New York Times says "again and again, Triomphe quietly strikes the right note"
- Wines from France, Italy, Austria and California are paired with each course
Nov. 20, 2012 - April 1, 2013
Triomphe at The Iroquois Hotel
49 W. 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
- Located in the historic Iroquois Hotel, this New York Magazine Critics' Pick has also been praised by Forbes Magazine and Zagat, which says "c'est magnifique." For $145, regularly $290, two can delight in a chef's tasting menu with wine pairings at this Theater District standout.
- Experience the best Chef Tilmann has to offer with this tasting menu that includes six courses and six wine pairings for two people. Highlights include lobster dumplings and grilled chateaubriand.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2 through April 1, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required and must be made for seatings after 7:30 p.m. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms