By Travelzoo Staff
Lonely Planet says Chelsea Grill is a "festive, clubby dining room" serving "potent cocktails" and classic comfort food that Zagat calls "famously good." For $25, two people can start the day with brunch at this Hell's Kitchen standard, regularly $51.
Why we love it
- For less than half the regular price, 2 people can savor brunch and cocktails at Chelsea Grill
- Choose any 2 entrees and 4 bloody marys, mimosas or screwdrivers
- Zagat says the food is "no-nonsense" and "famously good"
- Brunch is served every day of the week from 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Oct. 24, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013
675 9th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
- This Local Deal includes:
- Any two entrees from the brunch menu, including steak and eggs, salmon Benedict and Chelsea French toast with fresh berries (excludes the steak salad)
- Four mimosas, bloody marys or screwdrivers
Brunch is served every day, so beat the crowds and come for brunch during the week
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through Jan. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms