By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says "high-energy scenemakers flock" to Calle Ocho for "delicious" dishes and "marvelous" drinks, and New York Magazine names this Upper West Side hot spot a Critics' Pick. For $75, two can sit down to a three-course dinner with drinks, regularly $158.
Why we love it
- For $75, sit down to a table at Calle Ocho in The Excelsior Hotel
- This deal for 2 includes 3 courses and a bottle of wine or pitcher of sangria
- The New York Times and New York Magazine both praise the lively vibe of this UWS hot spot
- Zagat rates the Nuevo Latino cuisine "very good to excellent" (21)
Dec. 9, 2012 - March 27, 2013
45 W 81st St.
New York, NY 10024
- This deal includes anything from the full menu:
- Any two ceviches or appetizers, with choices like poached lobster with passion-fruit mojo and Puerto Rican rum-glazed shrimp
- Any two entrees, with selections like grilled sea bass with potatoes and garlic spinach and Cuban skirt steak with fried egg
- Any two desserts, with choices like coconut ice cream with mixed berry swirl and lemon cheesecake with Cuban guava sauce
- A pitcher of red or white sangria or a bottle of wine (up to $42)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 27, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Deal is valid Monday-Thursday. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 3 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 31 and Jan. 1. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms