By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat applauds the "classy" ambiance and "well-prepared" cuisine at Destino, where chef Mario Curko (of Rao's fame) prepares authentic Southern Italian fare. For $59, Travelzoo subscribers can savor dinner for two people with drinks, regularly $146.
Why we love it
- Get 60% off dinner for 2 at Destino in Midtown East
- Includes any 2 appetizers, entrees, desserts and glasses of wine from the regular menu
- Or for $115, make this an evening for 4 and enjoy the same meal for 60% off
- Zagat, New York Magazine and The Huffington Post praise Destino's Southern Italian cuisine
Oct. 28, 2012 - April 29, 2013
891 First Ave
New York, NY 10022
- The menu emphasizes traditional dishes made with fresh ingredients. With this Local Deal, select:
- Any two appetizers, such as seafood salad with shrimp, lobster and calamari or the house specialty meatballs, which New York Magazine calls "surprisingly light and airy"
- Any two entrees, like veal Sorrentino with prosciutto and eggplant or pasta with broccoli rabe and hot and sweet sausage
- Any two desserts, with selections like Italian cheesecake, tiramisu and homemade gelato
- Two glasses of wine, such as William Hill Cabernet Sauvignon or Infamous Goose Sauvignon Blanc
- Or for $115, take a group and enjoy the same deal for four people, regularly $292.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 29, through April 29, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit of 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms