By Travelzoo Staff
Soak in the New York City history of Caffe Vivaldi, a Greenwich Village gem that Zagat calls a "charming reminder of the old Village" where celebrities like Bob Dylan, Woody Allen and Al Pacino have all dined. For $35, two can enjoy a night with wine and Italian appetizers, regularly up to $74.
Why we love it
- For $35, take a seat at Caffe Vivaldi in Greenwich Village, a cozy venue with fireside dining
- Take a friend -- this deal for 2 includes 4 glasses of wine and 2 appetizers
- Steeped in local history -- celebs like Al Pacino and Woody Allen have dined here
- Use this deal any night of the week and listen to live jazz
Oct. 17, 2012 - Jan. 18, 2013
32 Jones St.
New York, NY 10014
- Bob Dylan's "Freewheelin'" album cover was shot on the streets outside Caffe Vivaldi, which features live daily jazz entertainment and laid-back charm. Take in the ambiance of this intimate venue with this deal that includes:
- Any two appetizers, like shrimp bruschetta, organic smoked salmon served over toasted Italian bread or a cheese plate with three assorted imported cheeses, bread and olives
- Any four glasses of wine, with rotating selections like 2005 Estrella Cabernet Sauvignon and Crane Lake Sauvignon Blanc (excludes the Veuve du Vernay)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 18, through Jan. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity will be added to the full retail value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms