By Travelzoo Staff
Called one of NYC's Best Champagne Bars
by CBS New York, Flûte Bar & Lounge brings a sexy, speakeasy vibe to its Gramercy location, which Citysearch users give a 5-star rating. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can cozy up at this intimate venue with drinks and appetizers for two for $49, regularly up to $117.
Why we love it
- For $49, experience the sexy vibe of Flûte Bar & Lounge in Gramercy
- Sip bubbly with a friend -- this deal for 2 includes 4 cocktails or a shared bottle of Sparkling Pointe wine and 2 small plates
- CBS New York calls this hot spot one of the best bars in the city for Champagne
- Use this deal on a Wednesday night and listen to live jazz entertainment
Oct. 10, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013
Flûte Bar & Lounge
40 East 20th St.
New York, NY 10003
- This newly renovated Gramercy hot spot takes after its Paris counterpart offering a glamorous setting with red velvet banquettes, candlelit ambiance and black and white photos. With this deal, receive:
- Two small plates, like crispy flute french fries dusted with truffle salt; Vietnamese fusion spring rolls with a selection of different fillings like the firenze roll with prosciutto, mozzarella and tomato; or the mushroom crostini (up to $16 each)
- A bottle of Sparkling Pointe wine -- produced on Long Island's North Fork -- or four cocktails, like the Green Kimono with Ciroc vodka, sake, cucumber and melon (up to $15 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 12, through Jan. 12, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by email. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid at the Gramercy location only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms