By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat rates the Italian-influenced cuisine at Stecchino "very good to excellent" (24) and calls the drinks "delightfully different." For $29, regularly $67, Travelzoo subscribers can start their day with brunch for two and cocktails at this Hell's Kitchen gem.
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 people can visit Stecchino in Hell's Kitchen for weekend brunch
- Regularly $67, this deal includes 2 entrees and unlimited mimosas or cocktails
- Zagat rates the cuisine "excellent" (24) and calls the drinks "delightfully different"
- The NY Daily News says the eggs benedict options are "the best anywhere"
Oct. 2, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013
765 9th Ave.
New York, NY 10019
- With antique tin-molded ceilings accented with mahogany paneling, Stecchino provides a pre-Prohibition-era setting. Take a seat and select any dish from chef Jose Hernandez's brunch menu such as the crispy short rib hash, crab Benedict or Benedicto Sicilian, which the NY Daily News says are "the best anywhere." Lunch items including salads, signature burgers and mac and cheese are also available.
- Ninety-minute brunch seatings come with unlimited mimosas (including strawberry and peach) or well drinks, such as bloody marys and salty dogs.
- "Stecchino" is Italian for toothpick, which was a nickname given to owner Phil Alotta as a kid growing up in Borough Park.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Oct. 6, through Jan. 5, 2013. Limit 1 voucher per table. Reservations are required. Call during business hours (after 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday; after 11:30 a.m. Saturday-Sunday) to make a reservation. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms