By Travelzoo Staff
New York Magazine
applauds Natsumi's "imaginative" appetizers and "superb" sushi and sashimi, and Zagat
calls this Theater District lounge a "modern sushi specialist," awarding Natsumi a "very good to excellent" (22). For $39, regularly $86, two people can share Japanese-Italian tapas and a bottle of wine.
Why we love it
- For $39, spend an evening at Natsumi with 4 tapas-style plates and a bottle of wine, regularly $86
- New York Magazine applauds its "superb" sushi and sashimi and Zagat praises the unique menu
- Zagat says this "modern sushi specialist" is "very good to excellent" (22)
- The inventive menu features Italian-Japanese fusion cuisine from the chef-owner team behind Haru
Sept. 27, 2012 - Dec. 28, 2012
226 W. 50th St.
New York, NY 10019
- This Local Deal includes your choice of four small plates from a special menu that features:
- Steamed edamame
- Mussels in spicy lemongrass broth
- Green tea spinach gnocchi
- Short ribs with grilled vegetables and teriyaki sauce
- Maki roll (crunchy spicy salmon, spicy tuna or California)
- Chef tempura roll with salmon, tuna and eel
- Grilled chicken teriyaki
- Diners also receive a bottle of wine: choose between the Primal Roots Red Zinfandel or Nautique Esprit de Blanc.
Come with friends and use two vouchers for a double date.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 28, through Dec. 28, 2012. Reservations are required. Valid in Bar and Lounge only. Not valid for lunch. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or major holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms