By Travelzoo Staff
More than 1,800 TripAdvisor reviewers have given Food On Foot Tours a perfect 5-star rating, helping it earn a 2013 Certificate of Excellence.
Why we love it
- Eat your way through NYC with 55% off a 2.5- to 5-hour tour
- Tours include 4-8 surprise stops at local favorites
- Get a Gold Pass ticket to any tour through February
Dec. 23, 2013 - March 1, 2014
Food On Foot Tours
New York, NY 10017
- For $25 (reg. $59), get a Gold Pass ticket to any Food on Foot tour. Some of our favorite snack-tastic tour options are:
- East Village Variety
- Midtown Winter
- Go West
- And, of course, the World Famous Sweet Tooth Tour, a 3.5-hour dessert extravaganza through Manhattan
Check the online schedule for upcoming tours and additional information
- Guests purchase their own food and can expect to spend about $15-$20 over the course of the tour and eat the equivalent of a large meal
Each surprise stop along the way offers multiple tasty options, though guests are not obligated to make food purchases
The winter schedule is limited; check the online schedule
before purchasing your voucher.
The fine print
Valid Dec. 23, 2013 - March 1, 2014. Tour tickets and email reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations must be made by Feb. 15, 2014. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; $15 cancellation fee. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you are late or do not show up for your scheduled tour. Once you have booked a tour, you cannot switch to a different tour. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included.
See all terms