By Travelzoo Staff
Visit wineries in the North Fork of Long Island. A recent Travelzoo visitor said you "don't have to worry about anything except tasting some fine wine."
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure says Long Island vineyards are "producing top-notch wines"
- Includes roundtrip transit, tastings and breakfast
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi, movies and access to the snack bar
- New York Magazine calls the vehicle "first-class"
Oct. 5, 2013 - Nov. 16, 2013; Saturday - Sunday
Hampton Luxury Liner
- The day begins at one of three pickup locations in Long Island and Manhattan; tours are roundtrip and depart on Saturday or Sundays (call for departure times)
Enjoy breakfast on the coach, which changes daily but could include egg sandwiches or pastries
Make use of free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, individual power outlets, reclining leather seats and a lounge area with snacks
Receive wine tastings and tours at The New York Times-praised Pindar Vineyards (five tastings) and Duck Walk Vineyards (five tastings)
Listen to three hours of live music, and savor tastings and a glass of wine at Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
Guests will receive a souvenir wine glass to take home
- Lunch will be available for purchase at the wineries
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Tours run on Saturdays and Sundays. Departure and arrival times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances; please check website or call 631-537-5800. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your trip with less than 24 hours' notice. Wineries described in the listing may be substituted for equivalent wineries in the event of scheduling conflicts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts.
See all terms