By Travelzoo Staff
See the sights of the city from a kayak with a trip from Manhattan Kayak Company, which NorthJersey.com praises for offering a "new perspective of Manhattan."
Why we love it
- Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline at night
- This deal includes all gear, instruction and a drink at The Frying Pan
- Buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing with friends or family
- Yelp users rate Manhattan Kayak Company 4.5 stars
Sept. 4, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013
Manhattan Kayak Company
26th St. and 12th Ave.
Pier 66 Boathouse
New York, NY 10001
- For $45 (reg. $87), paddle along the Hudson on a NY After Dark Tour
- Tours begin with brief instruction before heading out on the Hudson
- Guides will lead you past Midtown and the Empire State Building lit up at night
- Tours end with a drink at The Frying Pan, which New York Magazine hails as a Critics' Pick
- For $45 (reg. $95), enjoy a basic stand-up paddleboarding lesson
- For $49 (reg. $94), take an afternoon kayak outing for two people that includes two drinks
The fine print
Reservations required; must be made online. Reservations are subject to availability. There is a $1 processing fee on all reservations to be submitted online with a credit card at time of booking. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit of 4 vouchers per person. Must be at least 12 years old, 4’10” and under 275 lbs to participate. Must sign waiver. Tours are subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms