By Travelzoo Staff
Located a block from Central Park, Pappardella is an "inviting neighborhood joint" that serves Italian cuisine Zagat rates "very good" (20). For $39, regularly $90, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day in the park with a gourmet, Tuscan-inspired picnic.
Why we love it
- Camp out under the sunshine with a picnic for 2 for $39
- Try the "tasty pastas" and "solid Italian" cuisine (Zagat)
- Located 1 block from Central Park
- A recent Travelzoo visitor said it "was a perfect way to spend the afternoon"
July 11, 2013 - Oct. 12, 2013
316 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10023
- Each package includes a checkered tablecloth making it easy to set up wherever you like. Take your picnic to the Great Lawn or Sheep Meadow for an experience for two that includes:
- One antipasto platter, featuring a selection of cured meats, cheeses and charred vegetables
- Two pasta salads, like penne with basil pesto and tomatoes
- Two sandwiches including prosciutto with mozzarella or a vegetable sandwich
- Italian bread served with olive oil on the side
- Two apple cakes
- Assorted biscotti
- Two bottles of water
Make a day of it and pair this offer with an hourlong or half-day bike rental in Central Park, starting at $10
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, July 15, through Oct. 12, 2013. Reservations are required for picnic offer and must be made online. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Orders must be made by 6 p.m. the day before you redeem. All weekend orders (Saturday and Sunday pickup) need to be in by Friday at 6 p.m. Seasonal items subject to change. Must present $4 cash to cover tax at time of pickup for picnic deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms