By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can take to the water this summer and beat the heat with a sail on the Hudson River with Sailors NYC. For $45 per person --regularly $69 -- climb aboard a 30-foot sailboat and spend a breezy afternoon gliding past the WTC Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty and Manhattan.
Why we love it
- Cruise toward Lady Liberty and around NY Harbor
- Semi-private sails available at peak times through summer
- BYO beverages and snacks for this 2-hour sail
- Try your hand at sailing or relax and enjoy the view
July 9, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
225 N. Moore St.
New York, NY 10013
- Grind a winch and trim a sail with the US Coast Guard Captain or simply sit back and enjoy the sweeping skyline views. Perfect for a family weekend activity or romantic date; food and drink are BYO (alcohol allowed) during the two-hour sail.
- Sails depart from Pier 25 at 225 N. Moore St. on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m., Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. through September. Each sail can accommodate up to six passengers.
Bring a friend and save even more -- two-person vouchers are $85 (reg. $138).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Sept. 29, 2013. Sails depart Thursdays at 6:00 p.m., Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. Online reservations are required, subject to availability. Click here to make a reservation. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Sails may be rescheduled by Sailors NYC due to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms