By Travelzoo Staff
This summer, Travelzoo subscribers can save 55% on a four-hour fishing trip from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. Climb aboard The Capt's Lady --a 55-foot fishing charter that was remodeled during the 2013 offseason --and spend the evening angling for fluke, striped bass, bluefish and porgys.
Why we love it
- 4-hour fishing trips depart daily from Brooklyn
- Angle for fluke, striped bass, bluefish and porgys
- All gear included; crew cleans and packs catch to take home
- Packages available for 1, 2 or 4 people
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
The Capt's Lady
2100 Emmons Ave.
Pier 7 at Sheepshead Bay
Brooklyn, NY 11235
- Trips depart from Pier 7 at 5:00 p.m. every day of the week and include all necessary gear: fishing rods, first tackle set-up, fresh bait and buckets. Guests are welcome to bring their own dinner aboard and the crew will clean and pack your catch for the trip home.
- Select from the following packages:
- For $25 (reg. $55), get a four-hour fishing trip for 1 person
- For $49 (reg. $110), get a four-hour fishing trip for 2 people
- For $95 (reg. $220), get a four-hour fishing trip for 4 people
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 31 through Sept. 30, 2013. This voucher is based on adult ticket prices, but may be used by guests of all ages. Email reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. All reservations are final. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours prior to a trip. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms