By Travelzoo Staff
For $25 per person, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can head out into the Atlantic on a four-hour whale- and dolphin-watching cruise with American Princess Cruises.
Why we love it
- Set out on a whale & dolphin-watching cruise from Queens
- Tours available 3 days a week through August
- See whales, dolphins and marine birds
- Save up to 50% on tickets for 1 or 2 people
May 28, 2013 - Aug. 29, 2013
American Princess Cruises
(at State Rd. & Heinzelman Rd.)
Breezy Point, NY 11697
- Look for humpback whales, finback whales, pilot whales, minke whales, dolphins and marine birds while a naturalist guide narrates the tour and talks about the sea life in the area. Cruisers can also take in scenic views of Long Island beaches and the Jersey Shore.
- Starting June 19, tours depart at noon every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from Breezy Point, Queens -- only 30 minutes outside of Manhattan.
- Go with a friend and save more: For $45, regularly $90, receive two tickets for this summertime excursion.
- Note: Tickets are priced for adults ages 13 years old and older. Children under 4 years old are free with paid adult.
Tours fill up quickly, so make a reservation well in advance of your desired cruise date.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 19, through Aug. 29, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 2 days prior to desired date. Children under 4 years old are free with paid adult. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including July 4. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms