By Travelzoo Staff
The Huffington Post chronicles the story of Sugartooth Tours owners Allyson Tolbert and Sarah Rolleston, who followed their dreams in "seeking out some of the best desserts in New York City and sharing them with locals and tourists." With this Local Deal for $25 (reg. $50), Travelzoo subscribers can eat their way through New York City neighborhoods on a culinary dessert tour.
Why we love it
- Tickle your taste buds with a dessert food tour from Sugartooth Tours
- Includes 6 food tastings from top-rated bakeries & shops -- like Kee's Chocolates and Poseidon Bakery
- Get this same deal for 2 people for $49
- Be one of the first to try the Cupcake Crawl tour, which starts April 17
April 15, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
- This 1.5-3-hour tour includes a choice of the "Find Heaven in Hell's Kitchen" tour or the "Cupcake Crawl across Manhattan" tour, both with six food tastings from top-rated, family-owned bakeries and specialty shops.
- Tasting locations are subject to change, but may include:
- Poseidon Bakery, a Greek bakery that earns a 25 on Zagat
- Kee's Chocolates
- Sprinkles, a cupcake hot spot that earns 4 stars from Yelp users
- Or make it a date: $49 (reg. $100) gets this same deal for two people. The Hell's Kitchen tour is available on Saturdays and Sundays and the Cupcake Crawl tour is available Wednesdays-Sundays. Tour departures change; check confirmation e-mail for details.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, April 17 through Sept. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Reservations must be made online or by calling 1-800-838-3006. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms