By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, explore some of NYC's finest attractions with a Downtown Culture Pass. The New York Times says "that the power of culture is: no matter how much money you have, no matter how much power you have, life is about other things,'' and with this deal for $29, two gain access to some of downtown's premier institutions.
Why we love it
- Spend the day exploring top attractions with a Downtown Culture Pass
- See sites like Wall Street and the Museum of American Finance
- For $15, buy the individual day pass
- This pass gets admission to 11 attractions; a savings of up to $75
June 10, 2013 - Oct. 13, 2013
Downtown Culture Pass
Pick-up location: Museum of American Finance
48 Wall St.
New York, NY 10005
- The pass includes access to eleven attractions; your day could include visits to:
- Wall Street
- Museum of American Finance
- New York Water Taxi
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage
- The pass can be redeemed over the course of three days. Passes must be picked up at the Museum of American Finance, during operating hours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, June 13, through Oct. 13, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Deal can be used for 3 days after purchase. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms