By Travelzoo Staff
Located a block from Central Park, Pappardella is an "inviting neighborhood joint" that serves Italian cuisine Zagat rates "very good" (20). For $39, regularly $90, Travelzoo subscribers can spend a day in the park with a gourmet Tuscan-inspired picnic.
Why we love it
- Camp out under the sunshine with an Italian picnic for 2 from Pappardella for $39
- The meal includes an antipasto platter, pasta salads, sandwiches, Italian bread, apple cakes and an assortment of biscotti
- Located 1 block from Central Park; picnic on the Great Lawn or Sheep Meadow
- For $10, regularly $20, get a punch card for 5 servings of takeout gelato
- Make a day of it and purchase an hourlong or half-day bike rental in Central Park, starting at $10
April 8, 2013 - Oct. 9, 2013
316 Columbus Ave.
New York, NY 10023
- Each package includes a checkered tablecloth making it easy to set up wherever you like. Take your picnic to the Great Lawn or Sheep Meadow for an experience for two that includes:
- One antipasto platter, featuring a selection of cured meats, cheeses and charred vegetables
- Two pasta salads, like penne with basil pesto and tomatoes
- Two sandwiches including prosciutto with mozzarella, tomato and basil or a vegetable sandwich with grilled asparagus, eggplant, roasted peppers and fresh goat cheese
- Italian bread served with olive oil on the side
- Two apple cakes
- Assorted biscotti
- Two bottles of water
- For $10, receive a punch card for five servings of takeout gelato that can be used through October, regularly $20.
- Travelzoo Tip: Make a day of it and pair this offer with an hourlong or half-day bike rental in Central Park, starting at $10.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 9 through Oct. 9, 2013. Reservations are required for picnic offer and must be made online. Reservations are not required for gelato punch card offer. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Orders must be made by 6 p.m. the day before you redeem. All weekend orders (Saturday and Sunday pickup) need to be in by Friday at 6 p.m. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must present $4 cash to cover tax at time of pickup for picnic deal and $1 cash for gelato deal. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms