By Travelzoo Staff
Comedy greats Jerry Seinfeld, Ray Romano and Chris Rock launched their careers from the stage at The Comic Strip, which New York Magazine calls "the place to go" for a "history lesson in stand-up, as well as a glimpse at its possible future." For $29 -- less than the typical cost of entry for two -- you and a friend can get general admission tickets plus a $40 drink credit to share at this Upper East Side landmark.
Why we love it
- Check out the latest stars of the New York comedy scene at The Comic Strip
- Stand-up legends Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock got their start at this UES club
- Upcoming lineups feature rising talent from TV, radio and comedy festivals
- For $29, snag admission for 2 plus a $40 drink credit
- Or for $149, bring a group of 10 to share bottle service during a show
March 3, 2013 - May 22, 2013
The Comic Strip
1568 Second Ave.
New York, NY 10028
- Upcoming lineups feature rising stars from late-night TV, radio and comedy festivals, including Sam Morril, one of Comedy Central's "Comics to Watch" of 2011, and Joe Machi, winner of the 2010 New York Underground Comedy Festival’s Emerging Comics Contest.
- Make it a party: For $149 (regularly $350), get admission and a table for 10 plus a bottle of Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniels or Absolut Vanilla to share during any show Sunday-Friday.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 4, through May 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. The $149 deal is not valid on Saturdays. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. An 18% gratuity will be added to the final retail value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms