By Travelzoo Staff
Take away the stress of cooking a full feast from scratch with this Travelzoo Local Deal for a Thanksgiving dinner from David Burke. For $149, sit down to a dinner for six to eight people, a meal that would regularly be $300.
Why we love it
- Savor a gourmet Thanksgiving dinner from David Burke at Bloomingdale's
- For $149, skip the stress in the kitchen and feed 6-8 people
- Includes all the fixings for a full feast: soup, sides, a turkey -- even a cooking pan
- New York Magazine hails the "whimsical, inventive cooking" of the James Beard Award-winning chef
Oct. 31, 2012 - Nov. 21, 2012
David Burke at Bloomingdale's
1000 Third Ave.
New York, NY
- This feast, prepared by James Beard Award-winning chef David Burke, requires little preparation -- all you need to do is cook the turkey. This deal includes:
- A quart of butternut squash soup
- A quart of cornbread sausage stuffing
- A pint of turkey gravy
- A quart of mixed garden vegetables
- A pint of homemade cranberry sauce
- A quart of mashed sweet potatoes
- One uncooked, whole, fresh 10- to 12-pound turkey
- One container of Burke’s turkey marinade
- A pint of diced carrots, celery and onions for the pan
- A dozen cheesecake lollipops
- Six Parker House rolls
- A set of disposable gloves
- One pan for cooking the turkey
- Guests will also receive a $50 credit to spend on wine on the next visit to David Burke's at Bloomingdale's. Dinners can only be picked up at David Burke at Bloomingdale's on Nov. 21 from 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Orders are not required -- the store will make turkey dinners for each purchase and donate the unclaimed dinners to local charity, Table to Table.
The fine print
With this voucher purchase, your order will be ready and available under your name for pickup on Nov. 21, 2012. Must present voucher when picking up order at David Burke at Bloomingdale’s on Nov. 21 from 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (no exceptions). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms